On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 GlobalSTL is hosting an invitation-only, digital health innovation summit in St. Louis, Mo. This exclusive event will feature 15 top digital health companies from Israel and Ireland that have developed world-class innovations for health care. Many of these companies are looking for opportunities to expand their global presence in the U.S. and meet other organizations with whom to partner.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- International arrivals and check into hotel. A reserved block of centrally located hotel rooms is available at The Chase Park Plaza for $169/night. You can make reservations online or by calling 1-877-587-2427 and asking for the GlobalSTL Health Innovation Summit room block.
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner in St. Louis with the 20 delegate companies, Summit sponsors and GlobalSTL team.
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- 7:00 – 11:45 a.m. Onsite meetings with several of the St. Louis region’s top health care innovation centers including: Express Scripts, Mercy Virtual and Washington University Envolve Center-Centene. GlobalSTL will provide bus transportation for all delegate companies to and from each location. Transportation will depart promptly at 7:00 a.m. from the Summit hotel, The Chase Park Plaza.
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Lunch with participating St. Louis and U.S. healthcare players and international delegation companies and keynote presentations by:
- 1:15 – 3:30 p.m. Delegation members from Israel and Ireland will be invited to pitch their companies to guests including: health care payers and providers, pharmacy benefit managers, and local and national venture capital firms.
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Participating companies from St. Louis, and throughout the U.S., will have the opportunity to meet privately with the Israeli and Irish delegation companies to provide greater detail on their businesses and discuss opportunities for potential collaboration and/or partnerships.
- 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Networking reception with delegation companies, participants, sponsors and others from the St. Louis health care and innovation communities. Transportation back to The Chase Park Plaza will be provided following the networking reception.
We thank the following sponsors for supporting the 2017 GlobalSTL Health Innovation Summit. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Vijay Chauhan, GlobalSTL Lead.
Summit Lunch Sponsor
Summit Pitch Meeting Sponsor
Summit Reception Sponsor
Summit Pre Event Dinner Sponsor
Why Israel and Ireland?
Israel is a world leader in EMR deployment, population health management, Telehealth and consumer health engagement. It has a pipeline of over 360 digital health startups.
Ireland is home to 9 out of 10 global pharmaceutical companies, 8 out of top 10 medtech companies, all the top U.S. technology companies and a vibrant startup community – together, these form the foundation for Ireland’s leadership in digital healthcare technologies.
GlobalSTL has taken Digital Health-focused delegations to Israel and Ireland, building deep ties into the Israeli and Irish innovation ecosystems. As a result, nine Israeli or Irish digital health companies are under active evaluation by St. Louis health care organizations.